SDP40f's

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: SDP40f's
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:45:44 EDT
Interesting comments from the NP list! One of the sweetest trips I ever made
from Savanna to Cicero was "working" 7 of those SDP40f's tied together
running lite as the BN had literally banned them from the railroad and they
were being run lite to Chicago. The interesting thing was that came over the
BN from St Paul to Chicago instead of the Milw where they normally ran on the
"builder". We had a stack of slow orders that would choke a horse as the
units were limited to 45mph on many curves and if there's one thing the C&I
has plenty of it's curves. Leo