Metra ontime Performance

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Metra ontime Performance
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:34:44 EDT
Lets see the typical suburban run is something under 50 minutes. So if we are
ontime w/in ten minutes of schedule that's a 20% curve. Wow, what student
wouldn't like that grading curve?! I've been riding #1259 for sometime and it
used to be scheduled to arrive at Aurora at 5:52 and when that couldn't be
met at the last schedule change it was dropped back to 5:56. Still only make
it about 1 day in 10 but hey were 100% on time when graded on the Metra
curve. Same conditions exist in the morning eastbound rush. On the other hand
it beats driving. Leo