Re: [BRHSlist] RE: O gauge dry transfer decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com,<BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: O gauge dry transfer decals
From: Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:01:14 -0500
Cc: "'talco.642'" <talco.642@g...>
Hi John,

Today there is a wide variety of O scale lettering from many different
manufactures. CDS has several sets of Dry Transfers, as does Clover House.
Please contact me off list to learn more about your needs.

Ted

> Subject: O gauge dry transfer decals
>

> Hi, I am a member, John talbert #1941R, I'm looking for some dry transfer
>decals in O gauge, for the Q and I would like to know the correct colors for
>a CB&Q hudson, and the correct colors for some heavyweight pass. cars and
>detail, I'm positive you will be able point me in the right direction, I
>just purchased a Lionel 2056 hudson and some railking heavyweights and I
>want them in Burlington colors, Thanks, Everywhere West! John Talbert.

Rails Unlimited - Ted Schnepf
Railroad Models, Decals, Books & Photo Sales
126 Will Scarlet; Elgin, Ill 60120
Voice 847-697-5353 or 5366 - railsunl@f...
Web site http://users.FoxValley.net/~railsunl/