Re: [BRHSlist] "On Time?"/was CUS

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] "On Time?"/was CUS
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:50:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/00 12:50:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
hold-on@s... writes:

<< We had a run of five days at 100% ontime and were working on number 6. >>

Steve:

What is Metra/BNSF's definition of the words "on-time"? Must be origin/final
terminal with one heck of a healthy "pad". Intermediate station times are
"ball park" times. Do horseshoes, hand grenades, nuclear warheads and Metra
schedules fit in this tolerance of "almost/close" definition? At Amtrak, I
believe they go by calendar day as being within tolerance.

Bob

PS-I check my watch daily!