Moderation, AT LAST!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Moderation, AT LAST!
From: okt@j...
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:38:45 -0500
Where were your when we were being assaulted by this very old email hoax?
C'mon folks, I hate to sound testy but that one's been around a long time
and no ones gotten paid yet.
And I can't even fathom why anyone would send this to the list.
DON'T BELIEVE this stuff
And as much as I'm tempted, I won't invite the debate on what's
considered "inappropriate", that one was a no-brainer.
Terry

Message: 13