Re: [BRHSlist] Re: [Fwd: Fw: PLEEEEEEEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: [Fwd: Fw: PLEEEEEEEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:41:22 EDT
To All BRHS List Members,

This will be final word on this subject and then we can all get back to doing
what we like best - talking about the Q and railroading. In regards to chain
letters being sent on this list, please keep these off list. This is not the
place to post these ridiculous emails. As Dave pretty much wrote what I was
feeling, I won't bore you with a long email. So, lets keep the chain letters
off the list and keep the language clean and have fun talking about the Q.

Thanks,

John Lee
BRHS List Moderator