Re: Everywhere West Meeting San Jose

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Everywhere West Meeting San Jose
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:02:26 GMT
As a reminder, or for those who had not seen the early posts,
a group of BRHS members will be getting together during the up coming NMRA convention in San Jose.

The meeting, more of a get together, will be on Sat. Aug 5th at one of our members homes beginning at NOON. For those who can not attend on Sat, a few members will be meeting on Wed.

You do NOT have to be a BRHS member to attend, but we hope to sign you up by then!

If you want more details, please email me off line.

Thanks,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA