Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 655

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 655
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:41:35 -0600
Hi Folks:

While the 3007 was on Quinsippi Island, there was a 15" gauge railway
operation that used the Q bridge to get out to the park. I was working at
Sandley's when Elliot Donnelley bought our Atlantic (4-4-2) #127 and our old
pasenger coaches to give to them. We also built a couple of freight cars
and 2 turntables to go along with the outfit. Later, we re-built a GP-7
(kinda) from overhead lineshaft drive to hydrostatic drive, painted it in
the (then) new BN green, and numbered it Quinsippi Central 940. The
fifteen-inch is torn up now, and the equipment was sold at auction a few
years ago.

Mike