Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Fan Trip Book/Northern 5632

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Fan Trip Book/Northern 5632
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:00:54 -0500
Cc: jerrynolan@e...
Jerry and Others

The book you mention is not often found ar swaps. I suspect the print
run was small, say less than 2000. Since it was published nearly forty
years ago, I would think that many copies are lost forever.

Speaking of being lost forever, Karl is correct about the 5632. It was
cut up over some confusion and debt. I recall that it was stored at the
C&WI roundhouse, along with Jensen's other engine when the building came
down. The details surrounding the deal were never made clear to me. All
I know is that 5632 was scrapped at the yard Karl mentioned.