RE: [BRHSlist] Overland Commuter Cars

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Overland Commuter Cars
From: Jeff Worones <JWORONES@S...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:48:09 -0700
I saw that in the Model Railroader. It will be the Bi Level Coach, Cab car,
and the power cars. Pretty exciting.

I have seen a photo or two of these cars at West Burlington. Was this for
maintenance? Special event? I'd like to find an excuse to run a set of these
cars into Burlington IA in 1969. Any experiences, knowledge, or thoughts
would be much appreciated!

Jeff Worones
Las Vegas, NV