Re: [BRHSlist] LikeLike Sd-7s

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] LikeLike Sd-7s
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:51:55 -0600
Rick, I too would like to see another run of 'Q' SD-7's and SD-9's. Since
Life-Like has the paint masks already- how about a run in reverse. Chinese
Red SD-7's and 'Blackbird' SD-9's? I managed to get my fair share of
'Blackbird' SD-7's- but I would sure like to see a run of 'Blackbird'
as-delivered SD-9's. They were the main power out here on Lines West- into
Laurel, Mt. from Alliance and Casper- after they replaced the 'F's.

John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.