LikeLike Sd-7s

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: LikeLike Sd-7s
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:32:25 CDT
Anyone want to venture a guess to whether Lifelike would consider a re-release of some of there Proto 2000 SD-7s? After going through BB #35, I realized that my single SD-7 should have a compliment of about 2 more. These things are harder to find than hens teeth (at least for a reasonable price). The actual question is: has anyone ever had any luck at convincing the model manufacturers in doing this. Thanks

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

P.S. My letter to LifeLike will go out tomorrow.