Re: [BRHSlist] Re: O-Gauge MTH Premier Pionner Zephyr

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: O-Gauge MTH Premier Pionner Zephyr
From: "Ken Hodgin" <hodgin@m...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:38:10 -0500
Hi!
I thought you might be interested. I have one of the semi-scale (O-27)
versions of MTH's PZ. Although the detail isn't perfect it is very close for
a semi-scale version. MTH had to compromise some detail to make it workable,
and less costly, for the semi-scale market but I think people will be very
pleased with it. Knowing MTH"s reputation I'm sure the O scale version will
be highly detailed. Oh by the way mine runs "great" and the "Proto Sound" is
excellent.

Ken