Re: O-Gauge MTH Premier Pionner Zephyr

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: O-Gauge MTH Premier Pionner Zephyr
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:56:38 -0700
At 12:53 PM 6/16/00 -0500, Bill Hayward wrote:

> Sorry for the length of the response.

Oh, no, thank you for the explanation. It's my mistake. I had looked at
MTH's online catalog, but the distinction between the different product
lines didn't sink in. I have seen various pictures of their PZ, and some
looked fairly scale and some looked, well, "tinplaty". I figured the
scale-appearing pics were just artistic license, but your explanation makes
it clear that they are the two separate products.

That doesn't temper my surprise at seeing the raft of MTH PZ's on eBay...
I'm on there looking for old timetables, postcards, memorabilia etc., and
the thought of putting just-hit-the-
shelves items on there seems a little foreign to me.

Thanks again for the education. :-)

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus