Re: [BRHSlist] things to see in St. Louis

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] things to see in St. Louis
From: barbarland@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:05:02 EDT
Thanks to everyone for the tips for places to go in St. Louis. I like to
visit hobby shops wherever I go so I really appreciate the info on them.

Thank you John and Dave for your offers but I am not sure I could visit but
it would be great to seeyour layout. I am bringing the number along in case.

My wife is covering the conference for the Corps of Engineers and she said
they were expecting vocal protesters so it could be interesting.

Steve Fye