Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:39:41 EDT
Gang,

I work in Oregon, IL, just east of the bridge over the Rock River. I got to
see 261 come through and they made a stop at the old Oregon depot on the way
back to the Twin Cities. It looked magnificent and had several nice
Milwaukee cars, including a Skytop Obs. Very impressive! It just walked
away effortlessly with its consist as it started back up! It's great to see
large steam under power in a Midwest setting!

Rich