Re: [BRHSlist] BRHSlist Moderator change

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHSlist Moderator change
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 01:35:24 EDT
Dave:

You have done a great job with the BRHS List! I have been on almost since
the begining I think it is a great way to share ideas, modeling, stories, and
to keep in touch! I know how busy you are with your wonderful family as well
as your duties with the BRHS. I for one am in your corner!!!!!

John Lee will do a great job!!!! And I hope you will come back sometime
soon! But don't forget we are here and like to hear from you!

Loren Johnson