Re: [BRHSlist] BRHSlist Moderator change

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHSlist Moderator change
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 23:24:01 EDT
BRHSlist Members,

Would just like to introduce myself to those who do not know me. I am the
moderator for the BNlist on egroups and also I work for Badger Air Brush
Company as a paint consultant and American Model Builders. I have the best
of both worlds! I will be temporally holding the moderator position on this
list until Dave can return.

Hope to continue to make this one of the best lists on egroups besides my BN
list. I will try to continue things as Dave has in the past.

Thanks,

John Lee
Temporary Moderator