Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Q Waycar help

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Q Waycar help
From: vlbg <vlbg@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 01:50:37 -0500
"stephen a. solombrino" wrote:

> Hi, Tim.
> There were very few side door cabooses to begin with. Some made it to the
> merger. I will need to look up exactly which ones.. Several other wooden
> cabooses made it to the merger as well. Some in mineral red and some in
> Chinese red. There were even a few that were painted all green as an
> experimental scheme just before the merger. NE-1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 12A
> and 13 classes were represented at the end.

A snip

Tim:

The trucks were wrong on the side door one. Think they had Allied
Full Cushions left over from the Jeeps.

I have 3 slides taken in May of '74. 14268 painted green and
side doors 14151 & 14560.

The 14268 was in a scrap line at Great Falls but the other two a
least looked like they could go somewhere.

Russ