Heritage 0-8-0

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Heritage 0-8-0
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 20:28:36 -0600
I've heard through the rumor mill that the Proto 2000, CB&Q 0-8-0's-
their next release in the Heritage Steam Collection series- are apparently
sold out at the Distributor level already. Because of their scarcity, I
wanted to let folks on the list know that I only ordered CB&Q, NP and Undec
and should receive a decent allocation in both numbers. Not wanting to sound
too commercial on the list- I just want to let those of you who are
interested in reserving one know that- I have some that aren't spoken for-
yet! Please contact me offlist for more information.

John Olson
Jim's Junction