Re: [BRHSlist] Spring Meet in Rochelle

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Spring Meet in Rochelle
From: "Bill Hayward" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:56:37 -0500
Rich,

Thanks for this summary of the meeting. It was a great meeting! I
really enjoyed Jim, Jerry, & Mike's slide show coverage of Kewanee &
Bureau County (Neponset, Buda, Wyananet, Princeton, etc) and Mike's
coverage of western Illinois (Beardstown, Astoria, Jacksonville,
Macomb). Leo's hand signal clinic was great and the round table
discussions were fascinating (I did not attend the AMB clinic). I now
have better understandingof last year's BRHSlist post about "What's
the difference between a railroad story and a fairy tale?". I also
enjoyed talking with other members. Thanks again.

Bill