Re: [BRHSlist] Life Like GP30

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Life Like GP30
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:02:18 CDT
Last time I checked, a hobby shop I go to has one new. Would you like me to check.

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
To: "BRHS list" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Life Like GP30
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:40:59 -0500

If anyone is looking to unload a Life Like C.B.&Q. GP 30, or knows where I can obtain same, please contact me offline. Must be quality -- no broken or missing pieces, no chipped or marred painting, original box and packing. Thanks.

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don?t. And get $10 to spend on the site!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/5/_/490032/_/957202399/