Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Signals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Signals
From: vlbg <vlbg@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:17:58 -0500
hold-on@s... wrote:

> > If they are going to go with bi-directional ABS on the Ottumwa Div.
> > will they switch over to the "Track Permit" system as it is used
> > on Seligman West?
> >
> > Russ
> > Russ
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about. I ride the 180 day rule that was
> instituted when the Ft.WOrth office was formed and can only work one job.sjh

Steve:

Guess you missed the meeting on the new GCOR. Try rule 9.15. It was
written for bi-directional ABS. From what I am told the additional
signals between CTC "Islands" might not mean that true CTC is just
around the corner. Rule 9.15 replaces the Track Warrant system on
ABS territory signalled in both directions.

Russ