Re: [BRHSlist] Signals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Signals
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:50:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/00 10:19:37 PM Central Daylight Time, karlre@r...
writes:

<< allows stopping in ONE HALF the range of vision but NEVER exceeding 20MPH.
These aspects replaced the "BOTTOM YELLOW" at the entrance to NON-BONDED
sidings. This means that regardless of the frog angle you can NOT go over 20
when "heading in". Leaving a siding, however, you can go as fast as you
think the cars will stay on the track. >>

I wish I had time to respond to your usage of the words "range of vision",
NEVER, "can not go over" and "as fast as" but I do have to go to work tonight.

RC