Re: [BRHSlist] 05's

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 05's
From: marshall <zephyr03@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:42:34 -0500
John Shankland wrote:

> All this talk about people who actually were on these engines made me think
> about one of my best friends father. He retired from the Burlington as an
> engineer. His name was Paul Shoener and I was wondering if any of you knew
> him?

I knew Paul - He regularly attended Old Threshers at Mt. Pleasant, IA -
(my old home town). Paul and my mother were both pipe/electronic organ
musicians, and likedto play together whenever they could find a couple
of instruments together at the show. Paul would occasionally sub as
engineer on our 1906 Baldwin mogul.

Marshall