Re: [BRHSlist] 05's

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 05's
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:30:55 -0600
Read the extremely fine article in (I can't remember the issue) Trains Mag.
It was written by the fella from Franklin Railway Supply that had the "5625
project". The description of the method of converting from piston valves to
rotary cam poppets is worth the price of admission by itself.

The "execution flaws" that plagued the installation as well as the onset of
the FT was the cause of the '25's early departure.

Karl