Re: [BRHSlist] MONMOUTH IL.

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] MONMOUTH IL.
From: vlbg <vlbg@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:38:28 -0500
Walter Ohrnell wrote:

> Bill,
> That was the old Beardstown main, ran down through Roseville, Macomb,
> Bushnell, Vermont and then to Beardstown.
>
> Lenny

Bill/Lenny:

I seem to recall from looking at a Galesburg Division Timetable
from the 40's that is was possible, given enough patience, to ride
either Motor Car or Mixed Train Locals in a complete circle
around Galesburg without ever actually entering the city.
The line from Monmouth South was part of this pattern.

Russ