Re: NMRA Convention

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: NMRA Convention
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 08:40:26 PDT
With the NMRA convention coming to San Jose in Aug., has there been any thought of setting up a booth for the BRHS?

The last time it was held in the San Francisco bay area - about 15 years ago, we had a booth that I helped man during the show. Bill Glick was the coordinator of the booth and I think Ken Martin also helped out.

It might also be nice if we can identify all the BRHS members in advbance who are planning on coming out for the convention and see if a small meeting can be arranged.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ray Bedard
San Jose Ca