Re: [CBQ] Pioneer days at Polo, IL May 1934

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pioneer days at Polo, IL May 1934
From: James Vivian <jvivian765@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:03:34 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1390435416; bh=JgNF5+G6dnpMXuU56RnNQXcMzN+aof5l/2qCdXe8vH8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UtVgJxWDzJo6I6deJcDy6sCs6iZlKhpSfJj5lkdrH7MOjPY+Gz8iJDJvAcZuuR725/KR1mL/mETsk6GkF7UIm3cF+Kzh4eN/rS0cVoPy7iGpdheDg3pdxSbFxZXcBei63d7T95+Ko3BI5BFm6P7CU0S2Z6vdUq9J/AwwgruMoYo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Noel, I'm back after a short stint at the VA with bronchitis. I would say you're correct with the age of my late father. He'll be gone 20 years this year, aged 50 and 1 week. I inherited the size 12 and the thrill of an "Aztec side-step" the clutch, mat the accelerator. Last of the Mohicans. Riding behind steam on the main (as one can find it these days) provides the same spine tingling thrill. I'll have to dig for some of the old "Q" stations along the C&I that  I've collected over the last few years.