Re: [CBQ] 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:16:35 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389190598; bh=XY2tdpBrU2hOiJkcRGkifXHrpjFl+voJU7wMbBLyByw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qMKC+v+/Wc+SY3sdZZ0MnNWJcvxnagMJd+wsrg2bMM3akUCE6M6VmM0Rso/MYLQ7FwUe5U6+G4u1aFPQRBqf5QFErz+/9OIn3frutdON3FV3jHpOVUreI/nzAhFA0CO/DQx0g07N9zYsDuTqaSL1Sv/1aKaMJD3nS3drn0o68s8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

They have decided not to use the rotary and it's being sent back.  The line was cleared with a couple drift busting trains (appropriately enough symboled GALSNO) and front end loaders.

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

See my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And I am now on Facebook