Re: [CBQ] Doubleheading and Shoving.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Doubleheading and Shoving.
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:54:38 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245808684; bh=sYiYPsWwJN71d7qbb99DHtNwGiN2k2h6j9ZX3JDREfY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aADHeCJ66uhxDXLghVFvzQhGdFvtji15gpUVmSr3xxV30x2uzcajtfTM9/bG6pY7JmXFGTsnfQr5Z7/3VCA6CdtMPNKD9aD4oVGNymcHofROYa32OsAXTwutCF0JXQNS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Keith,

Depending of the laws, crew can only work for say 16 hours.
At that point they can no longer work. Say they are working
from Northtown to La Crosse, 16 hours and that's it. Then they
need to call another crew to finish the work.

That kind of work is not usually that great as far as money.
On the other hand I have many times three dog catches with
only one crew. Many times that can be almost as much as three
days of work and they are still back home.

Russ