Re: [CBQ] Doubleheading and Shoving.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Doubleheading and Shoving.
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:48:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245433732; bh=9myN/k0wLdRLlu8u3dEzY8ewRGvehLSj4skCcg3MHzw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bD8i3/ydvK9p83GdPwPXkdtZThTZ2DDtw02iM4mc0lP0aa4DOdvICBxLXjCIRQnh2h3rt78n+JMLdubf++STdHXud5hdgwggBwJMp6Xmqujg1JJcksGCdoY2H1zQ5/DP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Karl,

One time they tried, yet again, to run a business car on #98 and run
them Northtown to Cicero. They started by dog catch between Northtown
and LaCrosse. Next was dog catch off the CCP. At that point management
had enough of #98. As soon as they stopped at Savanna there were taxi's
on their ride to take drive to Chicago on the highway.

Russ