Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Pool Power

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Pool Power
From: GEU30CG@a...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:08:58 EST
Snip snip. .
> Finally, and maybe hardest, what about power at interchange points.
> Does anyone know of any C&NW or MILW interchange points (or other
> roads) where it might be common to see Alco RS/RSD units, Baldwins,
> or even F-M's on CB&Q property?
>
> Thanks in advance,

I would only guess that the CNW must have had some kind of interchange with Q
power on the Dri-Line in Clinton. I would guess that the Milwaukee and the
IC must have interchanged and sent power over to the Q in Mendota, Illinois.
I don't recall seeing any photos during the meet in Mendota with the
interchange but it must have happened.

Darren Ferreter
GEU30CG@a...

Tom