Railfax and X2200S

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Railfax and X2200S
From: PIXELS@A...
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:35:13 -0000
Listers:

The BRHS received a letter on October 6, 2001 from Railfax,
publisher of the first ninety issues of X2200S. While discussions
of how to advertise this provider via our publications is underway,
I have been asked to post this infromation to the list. Since
Railfax is seeking to promote its existance, and the existance of
issues 1-90 of X2200s, I see no harm in even posting this info
elswhere.

Railfax
10890 Lamarie Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45241-2802

Web: http://www.Railfax.com
Email: railfax@c...
Tele: 513-563-1338

This is a great source to answer roster and perhaps pooling
questions. I use mine all the time, even to help this list!

Good luck,

Ed DeRouin