| To: | CBQ@groups.io |
|---|---|
| Subject: | [CBQ] EMC motor car underbody diagram? |
| From: | "Randy Gordon-Gilmore via groups.io" <randy.gordon.gilmore=gmail.com@groups.io> |
| Date: | Sat, 03 Oct 2026 10:03:32 -0700 |
| Arc-authentication-results: | i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass; spf=pass (zohomail.com: domain of groups.io designates 45.79.224.7 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bounce+11863+68704+703214+1544929@groups.io; dmarc=pass header.from=<randy.gordon.gilmore=gmail.com@groups.io> (p=quarantine dis=none) |
| Arc-message-signature: | i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1791047013; h=Content-Type:Date:Date:From:From:List-Subscribe:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Reply-To:Reply-To:Sender:Subject:Subject:To:To:Message-Id:Cc; bh=TKhL+0L64jn/Be5jccp0rlqAV+dJX27BX1fQa7euGdc=; b=TzZwXD223So8kNlcPZ1KVm7KOTRNoRTIcARtn7Kjk8PsiHkDbOmO1ecrhlUIhdsWa9GMp5NcmwvMu/9Pj9E2i8CSNCs/CGNXZr41BxcTIE9JJCAAk8nHwfpx6KaSNEV/uhzOLkq2JFRDDT+fV8xj1Bg0BjFTYrNdwjmRnJWbv/U= |
| Arc-seal: | i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1791047013; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=koQzZg1wjK3/S2pr+It40RyVIWGlz2Kjg2LYf+9+Cm6g+G0miW1S9tHf7m83ZGw3fiDFRGdaUf9QjceLBEBU2AGC9I+k7Ah9ZTiuyGuUNk6nR0HZHdu/igrLxHF4OzFbuhqO2TT69UkCgNaj8FbKCx4JFGm0zvprZx40uRejVWs= |
| Authentication-results: | mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass; spf=pass (zohomail.com: domain of groups.io designates 45.79.224.7 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bounce+11863+68704+703214+1544929@groups.io; dmarc=pass(p=quarantine dis=none) header.from=groups.io |
| Delivered-to: | unknown |
| Delivered-to: | archives@nauer.org |
| Dkim-signature: | a=rsa-sha256; bh=TKhL+0L64jn/Be5jccp0rlqAV+dJX27BX1fQa7euGdc=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=groups.io; h=From:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Reply-To:Sender:List-Id:List-Post:List-Subscribe:List-Unsubscribe:List-Help:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; s=groups1; t=1791047012; v=1; x=1791306212; b=MI+zW6U2kGLNbmSSYNKbuh67MVvdI7FHwbfADn3Zsq4cekHnOZkYLVAecKePAhuOucp/dyTa e/AKxZ4VQ58A746cehcIcc00iBVVrRq4VerjqWkzs2xrdIrBuVMTgS+7TMvfoRiZrgq2AdbgiLi ewqb6Baq7XCOym6eyN1t1MhHlVp1Hj/9/QTGtGgSF6XeWbyfHEWLcGPsqrjzF9+hRAGclAZZIhr tLpspU1LITD7syFgtrzSnALHYcsg4L3CtXeyQ7vILvNyA85OL9FSFMhWo7zHgdqx7I1i62yX2OP MzL/Cu373Ni/e7xGdCE2MOxn7FWNc1bomQCARjDXYIn0g== |
| List-help: | <mailto:CBQ+help@groups.io> |
| List-id: | <CBQ.groups.io> |
| List-subscribe: | <mailto:CBQ+subscribe@groups.io> |
| List-unsubscribe: | <https://groups.io/g/CBQ/leave/1544929/703214/691670059/plugh> |
| List-unsubscribe-post: | List-Unsubscribe=One-Click |
| Mailing-list: | list CBQ@groups.io; contact CBQ+owner@groups.io |
| Reply-to: | CBQ@groups.io |
| Sender: | CBQ@groups.io |
| User-agent: | GROUPS.IO Web Poster |
|
I am planning to model motor car 9835, which I know to have run on the Ashland-Schuyler branch line, in N scale. Since I will be making a new body for the Walthers doodlebug, and modifying the chassis, anyway, I figure I might as well tweak the underbody details if necessary.
In the depths of antiquity (1980's-1990's) I seem to remember having seen an underbody diagram for an EMC ED (the 9835 was specifically an ED-2B) but can't remember where. I just visited the Dallas City Library downtown and looked through thier copy of Keilty's "Interurbans Without Wires" (which is in their reference section, along with the only surving original printing of the Declaration of Independence west of the Mississippi!), to no avail. I don't have access to "Doodlebug Country", which would be the other prime candidate. I have looked through the available "Car Builders Cyclopedia", also without success. Neither do "Everywhere West", "Diesels West", "Burlington in Transition" have such an illustration.
Do any of you know the illustration for which I'm looking?
Thanks,
Randy
_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#68704) |
Reply to Group
| Reply to Sender
|
Mute This Topic
| New Topic
_._,_._,_
|
| <Prev in Thread] | Current Thread | [Next in Thread> |
|---|---|---|
| ||
| Previous by Date: | Re: [CBQ] CB&Q SM-12 Stock Car, Rupert Gamlen via groups.io |
|---|---|
| Next by Date: | [CBQ] BRHS web site is growing.... again, Jack Schroeder via groups.io |
| Previous by Thread: | [CBQ] CB&Q SM-12 Stock Car, Nelson Moyer via groups.io |
| Next by Thread: | [CBQ] BRHS web site is growing.... again, Jack Schroeder via groups.io |
| Indexes: | [Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists] |