Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "James Koretsky" <jameskoretsky@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:36:22 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I think the thing that is bugging me the most, is that I can't see the version
of the gallery cars, with Blue Metra Logo's to the lower left side of the car
side, which has the Black and green BN logo to the left of the door and the
Black RTA logon on the right hand side of the door for the former CB&Q large
corrugated side cars.

All the art work seems to be the older BN only Scheme, or are cars with the new
BNSF Wedge Logo on the right hand side of the door, with or without Burlington
above the door.

Am I missing something?

James