Re: [CBQ] Zephyr #11 Issue 1-86

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Zephyr #11 Issue 1-86
From: "Greg" <gbaumgardner@smithfield.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:44:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=fail (sender ip is 20.246.227.175) smtp.rcpttodomain=groups.io smtp.mailfrom=smithfield.com; dmarc=fail (p=none sp=none pct=100) action=none header.from=smithfield.com; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Vl0mv3HJDPepxZREHjfCb41tUJ0EPw2gstLDmN+Yfnk=; b=P6fRLNZmwLYcEFiRoP2HSnyNAogIp5GksftqQxV7KFCAPJsjZqzbYVYKLifG1bVfno1QKNlD4qwCTEijfM9qTNXpswEyIjYHYS7iXsTOjvcHjrrf+0p8+L6tqcSjsa5GtRt+tiVxa7vt7Rj9J0w1yRUz5acjo2S+WoNrWvAdVGC1BbUIR/9UehD1Ip18mxEQqXRkkVIbVZIUgn1S+gRCmhpflj8uvGcRCwnkvu+uiGQlqeTEMadz1ZktFBTzswRdvPANXtdY01QP40G9TR3T+SxFCdyvq/BnIyxlAt+ZKhesoNhwVypoFxHOEzQBqI20p2i0X2gv5LQQgW+druNoaw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HiNUpZLywnNvnV9DzkAHNv8NGyjUQ55ZK7Tup+vpRhEsgNiV4SaQqqIYmbmgwfMI4IQnQ/xqMRa9dCvPcpknrszRlLvsJfAqL5A9N+9C99NhZNQrFKTi+2NFUbMEEvC5wE40yqest58kmUAaq6BUeXrrIhBMFfPvjWF0BRFO+eeRdhTUGyi+seICMTke4uNzjMxWycFz3//pa/kCPryZrihb8GL4LhjJ0qVH9VKdcukQ2PHKkYtka+VxciLr9Hv7JhsPi3WNTbg1jM2tpNwGoTyN8zaF8rHLpG94PfCDp+kyud2bpeBiSyAJ34hmIfbnJAikVi1gky95FS+RaMmw6Q==