[CBQ] Harry Murphy ?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Harry Murphy ?
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 12:20:41 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Received questions concerning Harry Murphy this morning from  an author
writing a piece about him specifically related to his summer home on Rest Lake
in Manitowish Waters, WI. He’s wondering how much time he spent there, how he
traveled to there, etc. His summer home was on Zephyr point so author is also
asking if we know which came first, the Zephyr name or Harry’s arrival there.

I passed on Mr Murphy’s employment history with the Q and a couple of the
famous inside stories relating to his riding the DZ home from the HQ and his
amazing ability to remember rank and file employee names and even their kids
names.
Part of the DZ story is about the cocktail waiting for Harry at the back window
seat in the lounge car. The author asked me what was the cocktail. I don’t
remember that fact from the stories, does anyone ?

Thanks,
Leo Phillipp