Re: [CBQ] Railroad in Albia, IA et al

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Railroad in Albia, IA et al
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 00:44:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=b1rfQKlbEgWVMtw8YIgcjSYY9PVJEl356rTXIsIdIvM=; b=dauSzoSV2KvD0noqoL7SJc+tsSzyTK2ykqwDMuupCFqDA+/IISR3wxtYUnylPgCMPyaozIjRiELGdvmhWD3jX3m2Fo+Y3XbN/QubKfjAvaJ/rL2zBFt1wKEhmh4jHTu4dC6avXYzvR5eZBEfPy4oL547sfQZ8qFOnzB/89ucpgv3mPXqGK2rQJy1u3Dk0mnYEH88QDYQvL08kay9WTnUTrdZ4CSoDPMVciVUCp/6MYVmMBFrbGsqM291wGd90Ch88SxbdGxY1iiL4qWeKNsAa6kYAoHB15y8roZECkd4LJWEvI0Y785lYAJ+GwsA1dhvf0IbNJ7F5R2rC7BlVZbRmQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=bpxS0+u8/XwyolxRdJo9gXCUHIw4RWfA1BY0FkPCZzTXGYtN/G6YuNes4ClSGmJCdD/qQMmWJgumtilj6avvR3bvygC/0kCjzSC0VBfaO9OeMxa/l9mkj7iaGP4MRIZFYzt6UMfQLoeZ+9iQbrLEfooQ5/m13jf/DaG/et3/kMD/o/uHbxE04VnvBxLZG0wO15jBUusptjvyhdCU47r1ye+daQpB864a8Oj2KsWU1GSJjHVv7YJar7oR1QzR1rBNXBxCWUaRNHB3WSXsrrLQpJvpazFHxuutwhMiAuzAkH9ZXguA7BbmBthAF9Pagmn3eYUsajedUwtCIyKnXUscQA==