Re: [BRHSlist] [CBQ] BB68

To: <BRHSlist@groups.io>, <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] [CBQ] BB68
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 16:39:29 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Leo & Bob,

Thanks for the kudos!

Dave

From: BRHSlist@groups.io <BRHSlist@groups.io> On Behalf Of Leo Phillipp via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 11:20 AM
To: CBQ@groups.io; BRHSlist@groups.io

Bob,

I’m pleased that you are enjoying Bulletin #68 and appreciate the compliment.

But while I wrote the article it is the out pouring of additional information and scores of photos and visuals that bring the text to life. All the people whose names I list near the end of the article deserve credit too. As Dave states in his editors introduction the volume of material that was made available to us was truly amazing.

This Bulletin, like most, was a true group effort that exemplifies the mission of the BRHS.That is the sharing of our jointly accumulated experiences and knowledge. I know there are others who can write articles based their experiences and knowledge.I encourage them to do so. Our editor Dave Lotz does wonders with the raw product as he displays in Bulletin 68. Until you write an article and work with Dave you can’t imagine the time, effort and skill he brings to the finished product.

Kudos to Dave on Burlington 68.

Leo Phillipp