[CBQ] Dan Holbrook Passenger Train Consist Book

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Dan Holbrook Passenger Train Consist Book
From: "Tom Mack via groups.io" <thommack=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 16:17:55 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Apparently Dan Holbrook did a book some time ago called something like  Burlington Route Conductors Booking Books. Leo mentioned it recently in a post about five years ago on off-line baggage cars. Info I found says it was almost 200 pages of Burlington Route consists, including extras and second sections with car names, numbers and names as well as motive power and many with conductor and engineer names and published by Range Research in 1992. Another source I just found says it was done by Dan Holbrook.

Does anyone know anything further about this book and whether it is still available? Perhaps online?

--
Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64841) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_