Re: [CBQ] BRHS 2023 Meet Dates

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS 2023 Meet Dates
From: "Don Winn" <donswinn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 10:54:42 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks, Dave.    I appreciate the advance notice on the meetings.   I hope to see you in Omaha.

Don

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 9:32 AM Dave Lotz <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for the New Year!

I have just updated the BRHS website Meetings page with the latest information on the Sprint and Fall Meets so that those of you who need to make plans far in advance may do so.

To go directly to the Meeting Page click here.

Also, the 2023 calendars have been printed and I have been advised that they were to be shipped this week.  Bulletin 68 with Leo Phillipp’s “Operations at Congress Park” article is at the printer and we hope will be mailed soon.  So, keep watching your mailbox!

Dave Lotz

BRHS