Re: [CBQ] Leadville Designs SM-18 Stock Car Kit

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Leadville Designs SM-18 Stock Car Kit
From: "ted schnepf" <railsunlimited2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 03:53:51 +0300
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello
In O scale the cb&q sm16 and sm18 stock cars already exist from rails
unlimited. I also offer correct decals in O scale for these two cars from
railgraphics. Anyone can visit my website at rails unlimited and see photos of
these o scale stock cars.
Ted Schnepf
--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Thursday, 13 October 2022, 07:25PM
-05:00 from Nelson Moyer  npmoyer@hotmail.com :