[CBQ] Aeolus 3D Animation Idea

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Aeolus 3D Animation Idea
From: "Eli Santin" <traincrazykid2005@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 09:14:30 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Last night I had the idea to create a photorealistic 3D animation of the CB&Q's Aeolus pulling the Twin Cities Zephyr at speed during the late '30s. I figured the Aeolus would be relatively easy to digitally model because the streamlined shroud mostly covers the rods and wheels which would need more intricate detailing. My goal is to composite the 3D animation of the Aeolus onto a static photograph of a location along to TCZ route.

I may need some help in building the engine and cars accurately in 3D. Are there any resources that I can look at to get the most accurate exterior detailing possible?

Thanks!

Eli Santin
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64333) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_