Re: [CBQ] N scale Burlington depot - complete (for now...)

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] N scale Burlington depot - complete (for now...)
From: "Robbie Hanson" <k27463@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:13:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Landon -- it's part of the T-Trak layout at the National Train Show.  I'll be there Saturday and Sunday but the depot's there all weekend.

I realize that larger footprint scale models really aren't what most people think when they picture T-Trak, but I think it was a perfect canvas for the depot -- near scale length platforms and sidings, only omitting the express/baggage sidings on the south end.  Hopefully it inspires some others to think outside the box as well.