[CBQ] Red Oak IA depot ticket cabinet

To: "'CBQ'" <cbq@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Red Oak IA depot ticket cabinet
From: "Douglas Harding" <iowacentralrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:06:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

The group who is restoring the depot in Red Oak IA has acquired a CBQ ticket booth. It was long ago removed from the Red Oak depot, recently found, and reacquired. Apparently it came out of the first depot and was moved to the 2nd brick depot. It was in the possession of someone who worked for the CB&Q for decades (long deceased) and stored in a place of business he ran, which was then passed on to his descendants. The depot group is in need of funds for other projects, so have decided to sell this ticket cabinet. If anyone is interested let me know and I can pass on the interest to Jolene at the Depot.

Doug Harding

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.harding.3156/

Youtube: Douglas Harding Iowa Central Railroad

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64075) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_