Re: [CBQ] Photo of the Day location question

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo of the Day location question
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 10:50:25 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Bud.
I added the name of the yard to the story.
http://www.burlingtonroute.org/BRHS/photo_library/photo_features/daily_pix_viewer/index.php?DOY=206

We have over 3,000 photos in the BRHS Photo library. Many of them are in need of information -- the kind that has been so great for this photo.
Share what you know with some of these many photos, or sent it to me along with the photo number found right below the photo.  Even little bits of info are welcomed.  Thanks.
http://www.burlingtonroute.org/BRHS/photo_library/index.php

Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922
jack@highlandwebworks.com