[CBQ] O-5 Tender and Info Sought

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] O-5 Tender and Info Sought
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 13:42:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=/Ml6J/Z31FiV8izVQFEcnKCo9l3YdGqj35rxTIIWRm4=; b=PwmTsGBL9sDcxHXfHmlj6Ml8SdCNgLt9Ppp+N5Bwl2ZhBFYzoLL7ebVesN5f/ExTxNOsnTs90xLxGxkYPP7JvwsM2itdkMU3OF7HWmo0ie0+Prm7psQy2Jk0fkXOB2u92qfGh4EB8Owop3Ygw9czHm2i4dmSspUSrogt4vXTUKREwifEhB6/PSATcIgC74P4GKlFSxk59ZPXrDAAONDlkoqdh1GukAWMnSod0chhMuidRRyS62zLqiBeNrnEgj85qYu7LvznQ7LROpp4uSwisyK5COZ+SVEMrfPaVBA9W6mi9QMwz+ya2R0I/cLhr9HKmlkBPInJV0qHPYr22UVdjA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=B+aBYWnii080bz6hLtK0008ZwQDqnO3fbo5roP3Pxywf04jD1o0arDOUNHk8MDEPkUP+E2xe1l9eK1Og3fxnUT2r5xu9HvkqDDHic1PYZ/eeRr4E06v9AdAPHJAuWnokOrFiRmTHyBzHQjMgJkL9dDaQkQaPGCA8ezvU7HD34o262THLuakd2ftpgnUVnEbx2V2LAsSOwuIGODk9OS6ZEuHsyGTcErPACAUbH3QaWtlRfhFy6/BdAZJEVCvZ6BfwTl/orQjm5B4BSH/uSVKpfr8SESKypy1ReaCFN+ST+V8nvU4SaKLb/I3wrgvjES0WipEGtsDmk+zXtCOraOaLow==