Re: [CBQ] Signals (was Alignment Charts)

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Signals (was Alignment Charts)
From: "Richard Gortowski via groups.io" <rgortowski=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 13:47:52 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
David,

The Milwaukee branch was the Racine and Southern.  Once the trains exited at Steward Junction, they went to Ladd, IL - passing through Mendota,  They had other trackage rights that got them to the towns of De Pue, Hennepin, Mc Nabb, and Oglesby.  One train each way daily, in my era of 1950, pulled by L-2 Mikado's.

Rich G.