Re: [CBQ] Non Q Related Book Recommendations

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Non Q Related Book Recommendations
From: "Rick Woods" <rwoods613@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 09:35:57 -0600
I have to totally agree with Leo on the Richard Paseman book.  Leo's review and spot on - for me it was a slow read because I wanted to carefully read and absorb every little detail.  The $18.95 on Amazon might be best $18.75 you ever spent.

Rick Woods

--
Rick Woods
New York Central Kankakee Belt (aka "The Streator Connection")

View/Reply Online (#62952) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic